Brian Mahoney is a developer for a financial-services firm in the Philadelphia area. In addition, he also consults on technical and Web-related issues for a number of small and medium businesses. He has more than nine years of Notes/Domino development and administration experience. He is a CLP application developer and administrator. Brian has a Masters degree in information science from Penn State and resides in Drexel Hill, Pa., with his wife, children and assorted pets.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brian Mahoney
- Calculating results for a column in a Lotus Notes view
- Do I use Formula or LotusScript to include a doclink to a Notes view?
- 'Customize this view' options are disabled in Lotus Notes databases
- Setting the field value of a table
- Troubleshooting non-delivery of agent notification e-mails
- Exporting data from Microsoft Excel to Lotus Notes
- How to send a form to a non-Lotus Notes email client
- Manipulating the replication and form of profile documents
- How to create an icon on an HTML page that opens the Lotus Notes database from a Lotus Notes client
- How to refresh all Lotus Notes documents via a background agent
- Creating Domino doclink buttons
- Locating file upload controls
- Results from Default Notes Search have # of responses in brackets
- Can I use Formula to get value of category that a doc is in?
- Detecting if person or group document has been deleted from NAB
- DbColumn look-up generates too many results
- How to capture values from one doc to another using LotusScript
- Can we recover documents lost after wrong value was set in readers field?
- Can creation date (@created data) of Lotus Notes document be modified?
- Sequential numbering system for Notes apps