Chuck Connell is president of CHC-3 Consulting (www.chc-3.com) which helps organizations with all aspects of Domino and Notes. Prior to CHC-3, Chuck worked at Lotus as the development manager for the Notes API kit, so knows Domino/Notes from the inside out. Chuck has taught software engineering at Boston University and publishes frequently on computer topics, including articles in Iris Today, Slashdot, and Developer.com. Chuck helps organizations to outsource their Domino administration needs via the web site www.DominoAdministration.com and, as a service to the Domino community, runs the popular web site www.DominoSecurity.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Chuck Connell
- Setting up Rooms and Resources in ND7
- How to import unlimited data records into Lotus Notes
- How to import up to 8,000 data records into Lotus Notes
- How to import up to 65,000 data records into Notes
- How to perform an in-place upgrade of Domino hardware
- A flexible data export agent for Lotus Notes
- Domino Domain Monitoring pros and cons
- Adding to multi-value fields in LotusScript
- Finding unused databases
- Creating a Notes view column categorized by month
- A project-tracking application for Lotus Notes Domino
- Can I encrypt an email sender's name?
- Changing timeout intervals for Domino Web Access authentication
- Putting a stop to incoming spam on Lotus Notes 6.5
- Restoring a corrupt Lotus Notes certlog.nsf file
- Troubleshooting a constantly corrupting names.nsf file
- Lotus Notes replication snafu: Accidentally deleted archived email
- Finding files and directories with LotusScript
- Review: Domino Administrators Bootcamp
- Windows Client Access Licenses for Lotus Notes