Chuck Connell is president of CHC-3 Consulting (www.chc-3.com) which helps organizations with all aspects of Domino and Notes. Prior to CHC-3, Chuck worked at Lotus as the development manager for the Notes API kit, so knows Domino/Notes from the inside out. Chuck has taught software engineering at Boston University and publishes frequently on computer topics, including articles in Iris Today, Slashdot, and Developer.com. Chuck helps organizations to outsource their Domino administration needs via the web site www.DominoAdministration.com and, as a service to the Domino community, runs the popular web site www.DominoSecurity.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Chuck Connell
- Restoring password prompt
- Valid users not able to log in
- Securing e-mail without encryption
- Notes 4.5 and 'check passwords'
- New e-mail is marked as 'read'
- Dial-up connections out of schedule
- ND6 security checklist
- Same DB is different sizes
- Size limit/document limits
- Assigning initial passwords
- Differences between R5 and R6 server document fields
- If ACL of names.nsf is set to enforce consistent ACL, could a hacker succeed?
- Database quota issues
- Resource for securing Domino servers
- How can I automatically delete unread emails after X number of days?
- Server tool that gives usage stats per app
- Can I put a Notes DB offline without stopping the server?
- Recovering user passwords
- Sender getting automatic e-mail back from e-mail recipient
- Can I customize the standard login dialog box for user sign-ons?