Dave Hatter is Principal Consultant with Libertas Technologies, a technology solutions provider focused on Web based development and consulting. Dave has nearly 10 years of programming experience in a number of tools and environments including IBM Websphere and Microsoft IIS/ASP, and has been working with Lotus Notes/Domino for nearly 7 years. He is a Principal Certified Lotus Professional: Application Developer (R4, R5) and System Administrator (R4) as well as a Microsoft Certified Professional and holds a B.S in Information Systems from Northern Kentucky University. Dave has authored/co-authored 10 books for Macmillan Computer Publishing, including Domino 6 Programming (forthcoming), Fast Track: CLP Application Development, Domino System Administration, Lotus Notes and Domino Essential Reference and more.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dave Hatter
- Agent to open an Excel file and pass the URL on for a Web query?
- WebQueryOpen/Save agent problem
- Using the function @DialogBox in a Web application
- Code used for the HTML head content section
- Using @Unique
- Code for validation on a field
- Displaying info. in the order it appeared in the view
- Creating a dynamic menu
- Display from my Web page an an online link using Excel
- Accessing a variety of SQL databases
- Disabing a toobar in Navigator
- Creating an Exce report from a Web browser using Lotus?
- Using a formula in a view that specifies the form
- Extracting the user name without it returning the server name
- Two messages: Note item not found and search string problem
- Using VB script on a Web server and submitting online forms to a Lotus database
- Several ways to design a dynamic menu
- Hiding the URL bar
- Getting the system time