Debbie has been working with Notes and Domino since 1994 and is both a CLI and PCLP in Administration and Development. She co-authored the "Lotus Notes and Domino R5 Unleashed" book for MacMillan publishing in her spare time (meaning - never again!) and has worked with Lotus Education as a subject matter expert on both the R4 and R5 courseware. She is currently with THE VIEW as the Director of Content for conferences and seminars, and continues to present at these events.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Debbie Lynd
- Messages aren't deleting according to retention set date
- How do I add events to a group calendar?
- Getting strange email and calendar error messages
- Deleting the same mail from multiple mailboxes
- Legal disclaimer insertion issue
- Methodology to move users to a different domain server
- Getting the common name on outbound Internet mail for a mail-in database
- Sending a log of emails from draft view without losing rich text
- Can a Domino 6.5 server replicate mail from a POP3 server?
- How can I set up a failover system with a clustered server for SMTP?
- Senders' full names don't show after R5 upgrade
- Yo-yo with Internet e-mail addresses causes havoc
- Can I increase the 64K limit of a field?
- Domino and Exchange users duke it out
- Some Lotus Notes 6.5 users get username/password prompt when receiving external email
- Ambiguous name error appears when using distribution lists
- Can I import Outlook Express items to iNotes?
- How can I convert my outlook.pst files to iNotes?
- Getting error when creating appt. in a supervisor's calendar
- End user training for upgrade to ND6