Debbie has been working with Notes and Domino since 1994 and is both a CLI and PCLP in Administration and Development. She co-authored the "Lotus Notes and Domino R5 Unleashed" book for MacMillan publishing in her spare time (meaning - never again!) and has worked with Lotus Education as a subject matter expert on both the R4 and R5 courseware. She is currently with THE VIEW as the Director of Content for conferences and seminars, and continues to present at these events.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Debbie Lynd
- Field in Location docs being populated by a field in the Person doc
- An example of a LotusScript agent that would add a rule to each user's mail file
- Ah, the ambiguous name dialog box
- DB getting lots of error messages
- Rule not catching incoming e-mails from domain
- Why are some messages in a relay server being held in the queue?
- Outgoing mails having trouble going to a country domain
- In the same e-mail, can I have people in the To: field see an attachment and people in the CC: field
- Getting 'Archive database format is unvalid' error after upgrade to Notes 6
- How can I convert servers from a 20 to a 41 ODS?
- Can I undelete a Domino 5 mail file that was accidentally deleted?
- Some users get 'connecting to server' message when trying to open attachments
- How can I extract mail from Lotus to RTF using VB and take the graphics?
- How can I hold undeliverable messages to non-existent addresses?
- Is Domino MAPI-compliant?
- Can mail from a Web account to a non-existent person on Domino be captured?
- Archive Now function spitting back 'Document not signed' error
- What does 'Illegal Circular use: Coreemailclasses' error mean?
- How can I create a new site for resources reservation?
- CcMTA Mail Router mailbox not showing dead mail