Debbie has been working with Notes and Domino since 1994 and is both a CLI and PCLP in Administration and Development. She co-authored the "Lotus Notes and Domino R5 Unleashed" book for MacMillan publishing in her spare time (meaning - never again!) and has worked with Lotus Education as a subject matter expert on both the R4 and R5 courseware. She is currently with THE VIEW as the Director of Content for conferences and seminars, and continues to present at these events.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Debbie Lynd
- Problem exchanging encrypted mail between domains using SMTP
- Can Domino handle two different mail domains with two different series of accounts on the same serve
- E-mail to hundred of recipients via Internet returning error
- How can I create an agent to move the mail to a particular folder?
- Why am I getting a 'non-valid address' error when creating an e-mail with record from personal name
- Why doesn't iNotes have a "Group to do"?
- What tools can interconnect Exchange 5.5 with Domino 6.0?
- Settings to allow Notes formatted e-mail to the Internet
- E-mail going to wrong person since upgrade to 5.0.11
- How can I create a rule to delete return receipt e-mails?
- Is there a specific port that needs to be open so Notes can see the server?
- Avoid mail intended to a group named everyone
- Mail problem after upgrading
- Is there a way to limit the number of SMTP sessions?
- Automatically created databases
- Converting a database from 20 to 41 ODS
- I want to change my additional server to an admin server
- Is it possible to UNDELETE documents from a R5 Mail-database?
- A comment on Lotus Notes Domino rules
- Running fixup and Nupdall from the Notes directory