Debbie has been working with Notes and Domino since 1994 and is both a CLI and PCLP in Administration and Development. She co-authored the "Lotus Notes and Domino R5 Unleashed" book for MacMillan publishing in her spare time (meaning - never again!) and has worked with Lotus Education as a subject matter expert on both the R4 and R5 courseware. She is currently with THE VIEW as the Director of Content for conferences and seminars, and continues to present at these events.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Debbie Lynd
- Reaching the internal server from an outside connection
- Placing a rule in every mail users' mail file
- Click preferences on INotes and a message pops up
- Setting up the server to accept SMTP mail from the parent domain
- Free RBL sites that will filter/block spam?
- Restricting individuals from sending mail to groups in the directory?
- Mail rules in R5
- Overcoming Designer access with ExpandPersonalGroups
- Preventing 'mail only' group users from getting addresses
- Getting the fax account to send e-mail from a specific domain?
- Can't see name in the senders list
- Sending e-mail to a group without everyone seeing all the names
- Sending bad e-mail to a separate mailbox?
- Setting up multiple Lotus Notes users on one workstation
- Configuring Notes for Linux mail server
- Domino template to create a newsletter?
- Archive error: File does not exist?
- Mail rules does not work
- Stopping redirects on a Domino 4.6.7 server
- Message notification box pops up again