Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- Impact of user manually compacting mail database
- How to rename a server
- Cannot access Domino app via public IP address
- Changing Domino server domains
- Can Domino server get email from server with different domain name?
- Preferences window malfunction in Domino Web Access
- Notes upgrade did not work for address book
- Cannot find upgrade path for Notes client going from 5.0.12 to 6.5.4
- Can Domino collect mail from Web, then distribute to LAN Notes clients?
- Moving mail from Outlook to Notes
- Upgrading Domino 6.0.1 on NT to 6.5.4 on Win2003
- Is Domino partition server setup possible without selecting Domino partition server?
- Error locating an entry for Domino certifier
- No access to nsf files during backups
- Restricted in connecting LEI to Notes databases?
- After Notes upgrade, LotusScript mail function doesn't work
- Uninstall Domino from OS400 iSeries server
- Wants to know if sys admin reads private e-mails
- Which Notes files should I copy when user changes PC?
- SSO facility from Oracle Web portal to Domino mailbox