Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- A breakpoint has occured [0x80000003]
- Routing messages with servers
- What are the steps and methodology used for migrating from R4 to R5?
- Configure postmaster in Domino 5.0.10 server?
- We have a problem with a Domino server running on HP-UX 11
- Is it possible to change the Domino HTTP Engine from Domino to MS-IIS
- Planning a migration from Domino on our AS400 to Domino on an NT System
- Receiving e-mail under current and new names
- Reading foreign language e-mails
- Tracking the IP address of the clients connected to the server?
- Unread marks bouncing between servers
- Upgrading from R5 to R6, R4.6.7 to R6
- Web pictures aren't coming up when linking to a site from an e-mail
- Restricting groups from sending e-mail to other select groups
- Getting a list of users whose certificates will expire?
- Can't access previous Domino databases
- What does an NSD message mean?
- Changing a user's password and forwading e-mail
- RRV bucket error?
- Disabling a user's rights to encrypt sent or saved mail?