Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- Problem with XP passing new password to Notes
- Person document lost from the Domino Directory
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Preparing for consolidation -- Part 1
- IBM and Compaq servers vs. Dell PowerEdge servers
- Servername field updated in the notes.ini file lost after restart
- Event log file errors
- Adding a sendmail e-mail list to Domino directory
- Error after surpassing 4 GB
- Copy old Domino directory and replace it with the new one for upgrade
- Convincing clients to deploy Domino
- Create a separate LAN for cluster replication traffic
- Can we change passwords without recertifying ID files?
- Error after inputting user password in 6.51 client
- Migrating Domino 6.01 from NT domain to Win2003 domain
- Domain migration
- 'B-tree structure invalid' error when replicating to Mac OS
- Replicating numerous mailboxes to another server
- Set up and secure Domino for SMTP
- Problems starting the HTTP server task