Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- Migrating the server but not the client
- Domino on Windows vs. Domino on AS/400
- Moving Domino server from iSeries to Win2k
- Installing Notes and Domino on same XP computer
- Folders removed during update
- Client mail error: 'Attempt to use an invalid database pointer'
- E-mail groups not working correctly
- Steps for user to accept name/OU changes
- Sync time servers on Domino
- Error: 'Duplicate PUBLIC name V_EMPTY in USE module DocumentConversion'
- Push mail from Domain A to Domain B
- Renaming a user after marital status change
- Memory error on Notes clients after XP upgrade
- If ID file is lost, can I access data any other way?
- Use second hard drive for Domino.doc library overflow
- PAB and calendar issues after R5 to 6.5.2 upgrade
- Error when sending message sign by imported certificate
- Problems with multiple logins using Notes 6
- Can I recreate a same ID file in Lotus?
- Back up using runbckup command takes too long