Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- Moving to inbound Internet SMTP mail
- Creating real-time lookup to AD
- Problems after upgrading from Domino 5.0.11 to ND6.5.1
- Domino on AS/400 vs. Domino on Windows
- Perform an AD lookup from a Notes Web app
- Preparing for an administration server shutdown
- Creating Notes ID files
- Send copies of BlackBerry emails to another address
- Route mail from POP server to Domino server
- Remotely verify the version of Domino being run on a server
- Sending encrypted e-mail from Notes to Exchange
- Thoughts on Percussion ServerAdmin Plus
- B tree structure error when deleting local database records
- Compatibility between Domino server 6.x and Notes 5.x client
- Detaching a file on XP takes a long time
- Selecting a name from Active Directory to appear on a Domino form
- How many fields/sub-forms can be embedded on a form?
- Object not found error when replicating mail
- Can a Domino server recognize a storage location as part of its data directory?
- Images in RTFs don't show up after upgrade to ND6.5.2