Mike Lazar, a senior consultant for Equant, is a recognized leader in the world of Lotus Domino administration. He is a PCLP for Domino 4 and 5, as well as an IBM CSA for Domino 6. He has been a featured speaker at conferences such as Admin 2002, Admin 2003 and Admin 2004, at which he has presented "Consolidate your servers," "How to prepare to upgrade to Domino 6," "Implement S/MIME in your organization," "Optimize your messaging infrastructure," "Get the most out of transactional logging" and "How to use Domino LDAP in your organization." Mike also wrote an article for The View: The Technical Journal for Lotus Notes and Domino entitled "Securing your SMTP Infrastructure in Domino 5 and 6," which was published in the Sept./Oct. 2003 issue. Additionally Mike is the resident Domino administration expert on SearchDomino.com. He has hosted webcasts for SearchDomino.com on migrations and upgrades to both Domino 5 and 6. Mike has vast expertise in most aspects of Domino including: upgrades, migrations, rollouts, consolidations, clustering, performance tuning, auditing and business continuity.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Lazar
- What's the most stable Domino release on Win2k?
- How do I move CC:Mail to ND6?
- Scripts for MS clustering in ND6
- How are OU docs created?
- Two DNS names for on Domino server
- Renaming users without a copy of their ID files
- Event monitoring in D6
- ID file mix-up when user moves temporarily from regional offices and servers to HQ
- How can I make Notes function more like Outlook?
- Migrating messages and personal folders from Outlook Express 6.0 to Lotus Notes 6.0
- How can I remove unwanted Domino server entries from an open database dialog on the Notes client?
- Is putting e-mail files outside the company firewall safe?
- How can 6.5 run on every desktop without being set up under each user's profile?
- Is IBM Lotus planning to support SVG?
- Is it possible to customize the views in the Domino Administrator client?
- How can I have an automatic redundant connection for Domino?
- What's the best way to change the OU and domain?
- Kinks in developing Domino Web reg using the Title field
- Agents take longer to run with transaction logging after upgrade to Domino 6.51
- Archiving in iNotes