Scott is president of Stone Pond Software, which specializes in helping organizations implement complex applications and data integrations using Lotus and non-Lotus technologies. He has been working in computer science since 1985, his Notes experience started in 1993 with Notes 2 and includes three years at Lotus Development Corp. working in the Architected Solutions Group and Lotus' Enterprise Integration business unit, and is a Principal CLP in Application Development. Stone Pond Software offers fleXML for Lotus Domino, a Java-based XML import tool that converts XML data into Notes documents.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Scott Lemieux
- Mapping Notes view with a table/view result set
- Connectors and LEI
- Why choose Domino?
- RealTime Activity from Notes to MS SQL Server 2000
- Locking a table when using the LSX
- Extracting data from Domino databases to MS SQL server
- Pull Sybase data into Domino db on AS/400
- Error: Description for Event ID in Source cannot be found
- Need tool to help push contact info & keep data in sync
- Release date for LEI 3.2 for AIX
- Considering Data Junction for integration with Oracle
- Performance problems with LEI & customer address db
- Get file from SQL database to Notes document
- Send/receive data from Notes/Domino every 5 minutes
- Adhoc reporting on Notes/Domino info
- Problems with importing data from person documents in Domino Directory
- 'Selling' benefits of Lotus to upper mgt.
- DataJunction or Notes ODBC for Oracle integration
- Exports from BAPI/RFC are empty--restricted from returning data?