Todd Fuder is a Principal Certified Lotus Professional in Application Development and System Administration for both Lotus Notes/Domino R4 and R5. He works as a Notes Developer in Atlanta. Todd has been working with Notes since v2.0, doing development and system administration since v2. 1. He specializes in LotusScript development, and also has experience in object work, foreground UI and @functions.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Todd Fuder
- Date being entered automatically into Replication settings
- How do I forward multiple e-mails to numerous people?
- User ID appears as anonymous only when form is opened in IE
- How can I create an anonymous mail-in form?
- Is it possible to put unread marks on each of the links in a navigator?
- How can I restrict some people to creating only certain kinds of documents?
- Getting "Frameset Manager IGNORE return code" error message
- How can I query and add documents from Lotus Notes to SQL Server?
- Objects in for folders and memo actions
- "Field or view column exceeds 32 Kb" errors from the @DBLookup formulas
- Categorize a view based on multiple criteria
- Trying to update existing response docs with new fields
- Hiring a seasoned scripter
- Getting the contents from an attachment into another document
- Filtering my view using a variable as my criteria?
- Why is Lotus script so slow?
- Setting the print setting with LotusScript?
- Populating the combo box dynamically
- Deleting database-based private views
- 'Type Mismatch' error when manipulating dates