We asked our SearchDomino.com experts to tell us their favorite freeware tools for Lotus Notes and Domino Server administration and other everyday IT administration tasks. Find out what freeware tools and applications they say are the best on the Web and for Lotus Notes and Domino.
What is your favorite Lotus Notes or Domino freeware? We want to hear from you -- email the editors your top picks.
Mike Lazar's Favorite Downloads
- OpenNTF Mail Experience: A useful alteration of the standard mail template for Lotus Notes Domino 6.5 and Lotus Notes Domino 7.0.
- OpenNTF OpenLog: Use standard error messages across all your Lotus Notes and Domino agents and events.
- C API Toolkit: Access Notes Domino data via the C API.
Mike Lazar is our Notes/Domino administration expert. Click for his bio or view Mike's responses to your questions.
Chuck Connell's Favorite Downloads
- Linux Operating System: Open-source operating system.
- Filezilla: A fast, free and reliable FTP client.
- CSDiff: An advanced file-difference analysis tool for Microsoft Windows.
Chuck Connell is our Notes/Domino spam and security expert. Click for his bio or view Chuck's responses to your questions.
Jens Bruntt's Favorite Downloads
- Sizer: Size windows to the dimensions you need.
- NotesConnect: Check Notes Domino ports for availability.
- RealVNC: Manage remote servers or workstations.
- Notespeek: Access Lotus Notes inside the NSF and examine item contents.
Jens Bruntt is our Notes/Domino Web development expert. Click for his bio or view Jens' responses to your questions.
Andre Guirard's Favorite Downloads
- GIMP: A great alternative to Photoshop.
- TopStyle Lite: A CSS editor.
- WinMerge: Find differences in text files.
Andre Guirard is our Notes/Domino Development expert. Click for his bio or view Andre's responses to your questions.
What is your favorite Lotus Notes and Domino freeware? We want to hear from you -- email the editor your top picks.