By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
SearchDomino.com recently polled visitors to its site as to when they thought their company would start migrating to Notes/Domino 7.0.
The poll generated 160 responses. Of those 160 respondents:
- 49 respondents (30.6 percent) were not sure when the migration would start.
- 37 respondents (23.1 percent) said their migration would start in the first half of 2006.
- 31 respondents (19.4 percent) said their migration would start in the second half of 2006.
- 28 respondents (17.5 percent) said their migration would start later this year.
- 8 respondents (5.0 percent) said they would not deploy 7.0.
- 7 respondents (4.4 percent) said they had already started deploying 7.0.
Thanks to all who participated. A new poll gauging your feeling about the future of LotusScript will begin on Monday, Aug. 15.