SearchDomino.com recently polled visitors to its site as to when they thought their company would start migrating to Notes/Domino 7.0.
The poll generated 160 responses. Of those 160 respondents:
- 49 respondents (30.6 percent) were not sure when the migration would start.
- 37 respondents (23.1 percent) said their migration would start in the first half of 2006.
- 31 respondents (19.4 percent) said their migration would start in the second half of 2006.
- 28 respondents (17.5 percent) said their migration would start later this year.
- 8 respondents (5.0 percent) said they would not deploy 7.0.
- 7 respondents (4.4 percent) said they had already started deploying 7.0.
Thanks to all who participated. A new poll gauging your feeling about the future of LotusScript will begin on Monday, Aug. 15.