In the on-demand webcast, "Lotus Domino email archiving strategies and practices," Notes/Domino expert Kevin Marshall, teaches a step-by-step plan and strategy for implementing an email archiving and message retention system for a Notes/Domino environment.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
You'll learn about important ND6 and R7 built-in tools that can help you enforce email file size limits and archiving methods. In addition, Marshall reveals the single most important item in making your task as a Notes/Domino system administrator a functional part of your company's overall archiving methodology.
You'll also discover:
- How to work with policy documents to make setup a snap
- Pros and cons of third-party tools
- How to determine when your archiving require a third-party tool to be effective
- How third-party tools can make email archiving and message retention almost transparent in your Notes/Domino environment
- How to effectively "sell" an effective email archiving and message retention policy to management and users, and how to best implement that policy
Watch and listen to "Lotus Domino email archiving strategies and practices" now.
Related information from SearchDomino.com:
About the speaker: Kevin Marshall has been working with Lotus Notes and Domino for more than 11 years. As a Domino developer and administrator managing over 50 servers of various sizes, his expertise encompasses Domino administration, Web development, IT security and performance. He has been a regular speaker for THE VIEW since 2000 and IBM Lotusphere since 2004 with more than a 99% approval rating. He has served as architect and lead developer for global Web applications running in several Fortune 500 companies, including Citicorp, E-Systems and SBC.