Usually, log.nsf contains 7-14 days activities (setup is in notes.ini). If you want to keep all the activities (after 7-4 days) in the log file, setup the archive agent that runs on the server...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Right click on the log.nsf database, select "Database" -- " Properties".
- Click on "Archive Settings.."
- In the "Advanced" tab, select "Automatically on server..."
- In the "Basic" tab, entry after X days..and select the directory where you want the a_log.nsf to be stored.
- Edit the "server program" in the PAB (names.nsf)..
*Command Line=log.nsf -A
(Remark:letter "A" much be uppercase)
*Enable the Schedule to run each day...
- Minimize the file size of log.nsf (i.e. reduce the time for consistence check on log.nsf after server restart..)
- All the events and activities can saved as long as you want automatically.