Usually, log.nsf contains 7-14 days activities (setup is in notes.ini). If you want to keep all the activities (after 7-4 days) in the log file, setup the archive agent that runs on the server...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Right click on the log.nsf database, select "Database" -- " Properties".
- Click on "Archive Settings.."
- In the "Advanced" tab, select "Automatically on server..."
- In the "Basic" tab, entry after X days..and select the directory where you want the a_log.nsf to be stored.
- Edit the "server program" in the PAB (names.nsf)..
*Command Line=log.nsf -A
(Remark:letter "A" much be uppercase)
*Enable the Schedule to run each day...
- Minimize the file size of log.nsf (i.e. reduce the time for consistence check on log.nsf after server restart..)
- All the events and activities can saved as long as you want automatically.