We can create a SmartIcon button that will enable us quick "mode changing" between LotusScript debuging(on/Off)...
instead of pressing the "FIle" menu every change needed. 1. Go to File->Preferences->SmartIcon Settings.
2. Drag and Drop One of the Last icons from the left column to the right column.
3. Click once on that icon (on the right column).
4. Click the "Edit Icon" button.
5. in the "Description" field enter "Debug" (This text will be shown when "MouseOver" that Icon)
6. Click the "Formula" button.
7. Click the "add Command" button.
8. Choose the "DebugLotusScript" command.
9. Click the "OK" button.
10. Click the "Done" button.
11. Click the "OK" button.
That's it. Know One click "Enable the Debugging mode with LotusScript, Another click "Disable" it.