By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
To get around this and build a set of bookmarks including a workspace:
1) Open the nlnotes.exe client on the server using the Server.id.
2) Switch to another ID file such as your own which you may have with you on a floppy.
3) Close the nlnotes client.
4) Delete the bookmark.nsf file.
5) Relaunch nlnotes.exe (remember it's using your ID file now).
6) Default bookmarks are created.
7) Switch back to the server id file.