This application scans all databases on nominated server(s) and creates reports of all agents found -- including private agents which are normally hidden.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- View the complete list of agents in all databases on your servers
- See how many scheduled agents you have and their schedule
- Change agent schedules (times, frequency, days of week) and enable/disable agents
- Change agent flags and design options
- Agent security -- hide or make agents visible only to specified people/groups
- Delete agents
- View mailfile only agents
- View hidden agents
- View agents by signer/owner
All of this can be done from the Notes client without the need for the Notes designer client. This application supports both Notes/Domino R5.x and 6.x/6.5.x.
You can download the code here: http://www.agecom.com.au/agentmgr
Do you have comments on this tip? Let us know.
This tip was submitted to the SearchDomino.com tip exchange by member Alex Elliott. Please let others know how useful it is via the rating scale below. Do you have a useful Notes/Domino tip or code to share? Submit it to our monthly tip contest and you could win a prize and a spot in our Hall of Fame.