when you update a formula of an action button and need to copy that to each
form which has the same action button.
For example, you have save, close, edit document action buttons for every form
in your application.
1. Create a subform and name it as "Action Bar"
2. Create all the action buttons in this subform and save the subform
3. Open the design of a form where you want to display the action buttons.
4. When you are on the top of the form, select Create / Insert Subform from
5. From the Insert Subform window, select "Action bar" and click OK.
(do not check insert subform based on formula option)
6. Save your form and test it by selecting the menu option Design / preview in