Making Your Workspace As Default Home Page In Notes.
I recently observed this in R5.x. Thought to share with all of you.
To make your Notes Workspace as default Home Page in Notes Client, do the
1. Select WorkSpace to make it as Bookmark.
2. Do Right mouse click on workspace and select
add to Bookmark.
3. The default is Favorite Bookmarks.
4. Select it and click on OK.
5. Now go to Favorite Bookmarks, select
Workspace and do right mouse click to select
Set Bookmark as Homepage.
6. Thats it. Workspace is your default notes
home page now.
This was first published in November 2000
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.