I recently observed this in R5.x. Thought to share with all of you.
To make your Notes Workspace as default Home Page in Notes Client, do the
1. Select WorkSpace to make it as Bookmark.
2. Do Right mouse click on workspace and select
add to Bookmark.
3. The default is Favorite Bookmarks.
4. Select it and click on OK.
5. Now go to Favorite Bookmarks, select
Workspace and do right mouse click to select
Set Bookmark as Homepage.
6. Thats it. Workspace is your default notes
home page now.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.