By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
To change the outlook express title bar, do the following:
- Open the registry editor (type regedit in the start --> run)
- Next click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Next Software --> Microsoft --> Outlook Express
- Place your cursor on the outlook express and press the mouse right button and create new string value by name WINDOWTITLE. Change the value to the new name for the title.
- Restart the system and notice the change in the title bar