Outlook express title bar
To change the outlook express title bar, do the following:
- Open the registry editor (type regedit in the start --> run)
- Next click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Next Software --> Microsoft --> Outlook Express
- Place your cursor on the outlook express and press the mouse right button and create new string value by name WINDOWTITLE. Change the value to the new name for the title.
- Restart the system and notice the change in the title bar
This was first published in November 2002
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.