By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Credits go to Sivan Ajami.
1. Make a local copy of the database (so that you have a backup on the
server in case you stuff it up).
2. Ensure you have manager or designer rights.
3. Open up the .nsf file in a hexadecimal editor. (Hexworks is a good one.)
4. Change address 000000BC from the hexadecimal code 20 to 00.
5. Save the .nsf file. (This is where hexworks is good, because it allows you
to save a backup file.)
6. Have a look at it in Notes - the design should be revealed.