Unhide design .. Always. Anywhere.
Credits go to Sivan Ajami.
1. Make a local copy of the database (so that you have a backup on the
server in case you stuff it up).
2. Ensure you have manager or designer rights.
3. Open up the .nsf file in a hexadecimal editor. (Hexworks is a good one.)
4. Change address 000000BC from the hexadecimal code 20 to 00.
5. Save the .nsf file. (This is where hexworks is good, because it allows you
to save a backup file.)
6. Have a look at it in Notes - the design should be revealed.
This was first published in November 2000
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.