By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Credits go to Sivan Ajami.
1. Make a local copy of the database (so that you have a backup on the
server in case you stuff it up).
2. Ensure you have manager or designer rights.
3. Open up the .nsf file in a hexadecimal editor. (Hexworks is a good one.)
4. Change address 000000BC from the hexadecimal code 20 to 00.
5. Save the .nsf file. (This is where hexworks is good, because it allows you
to save a backup file.)
6. Have a look at it in Notes - the design should be revealed.