With any Notes database open selecting the ALT key will display the corresponding hotkey on the action bar. You can then select the corresponding hotkey number to perform the action. Also, by using the ALT key and pressing "b" and releasing them, you switch hotkeys to your bookmark bar. Now you have alphanumeric and numbers to perform actions directly via the bookmark bar (e.g., open a database or open your calendar).
- Selecting CTRL and Tab will cycle through the open window tabs in the Notes interface.
- Selecting ALT and Tab will cycle through your last two programs opened.
- In Notes, selecting ALT and Enter will open the Properties box.
- In Notes, selecting ALT and F9 will minimize Notes.
- In Notes selecting ALT and F10 will maximizes Notes.
Do you have comments on this tip? Any additions to Stuart's list of tips? Let us know.