Q
Problem solve Get help with specific problems with your technologies, process and projects.

Changes to profile doc take time to become visible on the Web

I've made an application that is accessed as well by the Notes Client as by the Web. I've used a profile document in this application to store system data that is accessible through some form keyword fields.
Now, this works very well until a change is made in this profile document. In the Notes client the new values are visible immediately but on the Web, this takes some time. We've checked all caching options and put them to zero but this doesn't help... Is there a way to solve this problem?
Thanks for your help.
How are you accessing the profile document? Formula language or LotusScript? I've not has this problem before.

This was last published in April 2002

Dig Deeper on Domino Resources - Part 3

Have a question for an expert?

Please add a title for your question

Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.

You will be able to add details on the next page.

Start the conversation

Send me notifications when other members comment.

Please create a username to comment.

-ADS BY GOOGLE

SearchWindowsServer

Search400

  • iSeries tutorials

    Search400.com's tutorials provide in-depth information on the iSeries. Our iSeries tutorials address areas you need to know about...

  • V6R1 upgrade planning checklist

    When upgrading to V6R1, make sure your software will be supported, your programs will function and the correct PTFs have been ...

  • Connecting multiple iSeries systems through DDM

    Working with databases over multiple iSeries systems can be simple when remotely connecting logical partitions with distributed ...

SearchDataCenter

SearchContentManagement

Close