Q

DbColumn look-up generates too many results

This Lotus Notes user is getting too many results from using DbColumn to look up information.

We are running Lotus Notes, and I am using DbColumn to look up information. But today when I tried to update the info, I got an error message saying that "The specified database look-up generated more than 65,000 bytes of results." How do I resolve this? I have even changed to pick list but I still have the same problem.

Please see my answer to a previous question that was very similar.

Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert question and response? Let us know.

Dig Deeper on Lotus Notes Domino Application Development

Have a question for an expert?

Please add a title for your question

Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.

You will be able to add details on the next page.

Start the conversation

Send me notifications when other members comment.

Please create a username to comment.

-ADS BY GOOGLE

SearchWindowsServer

Search400

  • iSeries tutorials

    Search400.com's tutorials provide in-depth information on the iSeries. Our iSeries tutorials address areas you need to know about...

  • V6R1 upgrade planning checklist

    When upgrading to V6R1, make sure your software will be supported, your programs will function and the correct PTFs have been ...

  • Connecting multiple iSeries systems through DDM

    Working with databases over multiple iSeries systems can be simple when remotely connecting logical partitions with distributed ...

SearchDataCenter

SearchContentManagement

Close