Hello, Dana. I'm a new Lotus user. I'm developing Web pages for our company's site. Is there any information out there on layout, tips, tricks, etc. for creating Web pages using Domino Designer R5? I've found a lot of information regarding the application and programming of Domino Designer, but our IS dept. takes care of that. I just create the pages and am by no means technical.
Hope you can help me!
I came across a few articles that may help you get started in your Domino Designer R5 education.
- Read up on outlines in Domino Designer R5: The outline designer.
- Or learn how to make framesets in Domino Designer R5: Framesets.
- Domino Designer R5: Technical Overview isn't as technical as you may imagine. You may be able to glean some pretty good tips from this one.
- Beware of these Problems with Lotus Domino Designer R5.
- You can take a Tour of Domino Designer 5.0.
- Here's another article along the same lines: Touring the R5 Domino Designer.
I hope this helps you get started.
Dig Deeper on Domino Resources - Part 3
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.