By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Upgrade the Notes R5 client to Notes 6.
- Replace the design of the mail file from the Mail6.ntf template.
- Replace the design of the archive file from the Mail6.ntf template.
NOTES ERROR: Archive Database format is invalid.NOTE:
- The ODS of the mail file and the archive are 43 format.
- I am able to access the archive file through the archive link from the mail file. But not able to archive.
- If we create a new archive file from the archive settings of the mail file, we are able to archive.
If you are installing any point release above 6.0, (i.e., 6.0.1 or 2), you should be able to fix this problem by recreating and saving the archive settings for the mail database.
Dig Deeper on Lotus Notes Domino Archiving
Related Q&A from Debbie Lynd
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.