- Create a form in Lotus Domino Designer that has all of the fields matching the column names in your Excel spreadsheet. (I am going to call this "ImportForm.").
- Create a view where the view columns match the columns in the Excel spreadsheet, where each column's definition in the view uses the field names created in step 1.
- Open the Excel spreadsheet, and save the file as a "WK4 (123)" file type, make sure you append the .wk4 extension to the file name.
- Open the view created in step 2.
- From the "File" menu, choose "Import."
- . In the Import dialog box, choose the Lotus 123 (wk4) file saved at step 3.
- Choose the following settings, "Import as: Main Documents", "Using Form: ImportForm" (see step 1), "Column Format: Defined by the view", Click [OK].
Dig Deeper on Lotus Domino Designer
Related Q&A from Mathew Newman
SearchDomino.com Sametime administration expert Mathew Newman explains-step-by-step how to enable communication between multiple Lotus Sametime ... Continue Reading
A Lotus Sametime user is online, but no one can see her. SearchDomino.com's Sametime administration expert Mathew Newman expert explains how to ... Continue Reading
I have a questions about Notes client connection documents. In the Advanced tab under Destination server address, what are the pros and cons of using... Continue Reading