Usually, log.nsf contains 7-14 days activities (setup is in notes.ini). If you want to keep all the activities (after 7-4 days) in the log file, setup the archive agent that runs on the server...
- Right click on the log.nsf database, select "Database" -- " Properties".
- Click on "Archive Settings.."
- In the "Advanced" tab, select "Automatically on server..."
- In the "Basic" tab, entry after X days..and select the directory where you want the a_log.nsf to be stored.
- Edit the "server program" in the PAB (names.nsf)..
*Command Line=log.nsf -A
(Remark:letter "A" much be uppercase)
*Enable the Schedule to run each day...
- Minimize the file size of log.nsf (i.e. reduce the time for consistence check on log.nsf after server restart..)
- All the events and activities can saved as long as you want automatically.