Anyone ever noticed that when you send an Email via the webmail or iNotes the reciepient get the email as "firstname.lastname@example.org" format, and what about getting the RFC format, i.e. "Joe Kapara <email@example.com>"?
Well, it can be done using a little tweak in the "Router" configuration in the directory.
- Open your "names.nsf" (or any other directory used for configuration).
- Navigate to "Servers --> Configuration" and choose the server (or group) you want to modify its setting.
- Navigate the follwing tabs: "MIME --> Advanced --> Advanced Outbound Message Options" and modify the "RFC822 phrase handling".
- Usually, the "Use DN as phrase" looks best in email clients.
- Don't forget to restart your router in the server console using "Tell router stop" and then "load router".