1. Launch the Administrator client, and click the Configuration tab. Choose the Server document for the server you want to enable as your Domain Catalog server. Go to the Server Tasks tab and then the Domain Indexer tab.
2. Set the Domain wide indexer field to "Enabled."
3. Leave Schedule set to "DISABLED."
4. In the field Limit domain indexing to the following servers, specify the R5 servers that should replicate with the Domain Catalog server. You may specify each server individually, by typing in its server name, or you can populate the field with wildcards. Be sure to include all R5 servers whose Database Catalogs should be included in the Domain Catalog.
- Cheryl Elmo & Debbie Lynd