You can easily enable multiple users on a single workstation.
1. Copy or FTP the id-file for each user e.g. UserA.id & UserB.nsf to the directory 'x:\lotus\notes\data'.
2. Create an office location for each user.
e.g. 'UserA Office' & 'UserB Office'
2a. On the mail tab fill in the correct path to the mailfile e.g. notesdatamailUserA.nsf on 'UserA Office'
2b. On the advanced tab browse for the correct id-file at 'User ID to switch to', make the location available to all users. This way, notes will switch to the correct user and prompt for a password each time one switches to one of the user-specific locations.
2c. Save & close
3. Repeat step 2 - 2c. for the Internet location if you wish.
4. Create a connection to the necessary servers for each user and make them available in the right locations.
5. If necessary, create the necessary accounts.