shareware and then not being able to customise it for my use. So i figured out
a way to "hack into" if you like, the hidden designs of these externally
To get into the hidden design of a notes database follow the instructions below:
1. Make a local copy of the database ( so that you have a backup on the server
in case you stuff it up)
2. Ensure you have manager or designer rights.
3. Open up the .nsf file in a hexadecimal editor (hexworks is a good one)
4. Change address 000000BC from the hexadecimal code 20 to 00.
5. save the .nsf file (this is where hexworks is good because it allows you to
save a backup file)
6. Have a look at it in Notes - the design should be revealed.