his/her emails without requiring design access by creating a SmartIcon.
1. Go to File, Tools, SmartIcons (for R5 users -- File, Preferences,
2. Go to the bottom of the Available SmartIcons toolbox and select one of the
3. Drag the Macro Button into the other toolbox.
4. With the Macro Button selected, click on Edit Icon.
5. Give it a description and click Formula.
6. Paste the following formula into the window and change the information so
it appears with user-specific information.
7. Select OK, Done, and OK.
Here's the code:
BusinessCard:[email protected] + "____________________" +
@NewLine + "Your Name" +
@NewLine + "Your Position" +
@NewLine + "Your Company" +
@NewLine + "Phone: (000) 000-0000" +
@NewLine + "Fax: (000) 000-0000" ;
Here's what it looks like:
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Fax: (000) 000-0000
When the user gets to the end of his/her email, he/she just clicks on the
SmartIcon that they created.